Uganda Self Drive Affordable Car Hire in Uganda
Ae you a Ugandan/ East African or international traveler looking for a self-drive car for more than Seven? Welcome to Jelani Tours & Safari Africa, a travel company that arranges trip for travelers!! Also makes sure if a client gets a car of their choice around Uganda and various part of the continent!!
WHY RENT A CAR WITH JELANI TOURS &SAFARI AFRICA!!!!!
1. The prices for our rental Cars are negotiable depending on the day
2. We arrange Luxury cars for wedding receptions or proms for international school leavers party
3. Luxury car in Uganda to pick executives, Jelani Tours helps you with official cars that will be helpful to service your executive clientele/ officials from the airport to wherever they want to go.
4. Fuel effective cars like Toyota WISH have been on demand and are cost effective when planning a budget trip
5. Hiring a vehicle for Airport transfer of More than 30 people
6. We rent out sedans or saloons cars to Clients that want to drive within the city!!
7. Are coming from the diaspora and you are Ugandan you want a simple car to rent during your stay!!we will most definitely sort you out!! Low fuel costs are the best cars for Ugandans coming in Diaspora
8. Are you planning to take a Safari in the Ugandan wild and your option is to rent a car to visit the gorillas, tour national parks, tranquil villages and the top places by car?
9. We will make sure we give you the best cars in good mechanical conditions, to avoid any inconvenience during your trip!! All cars are serviced immediately Africa going on a weekly tour by our clients
10. Jelani Tours promises your travel experience will be easy and anxiety free during your holiday.
11. We will provide travel advisory and maps for our client and recommendation of things they could do!!
QUESTION ASKED WHEN INTENDING TO HIRE A CAR IN UGANDA
1. Are we allowed to cross borders? Absolutely if you inform Jelani Tours, there is necessity for you to purchase insurance!
2. Is it Safe to drive on Ugandan Roads!! Caution should be put in consideration when deciding to drive in Uganda, but all in all many of the major National Roads are not in bad condition!! Unless one is driving deep in the villages then there, they might need to leave the car on the road side!! Probably near the main road, preferably a school!!
3. How is the security when driving in Uganda? Plan your itinerary prior and wake up early!! Avoid driving at night because it could be risky, in case of an accident no one might help you!! Therefore, planning your trips during day and parking the vehicle in safe secure place is recommended!!
4. Are the vehicles Safe to drive? Majority of the vehicles are in good condition and as soon as the trip ends they are taken to professional Mechanics for examination =
For More details about Car hiring with Jelani Tours & Safari Africa please contact us on
Email: Jelanitours@gmail.com or Info@jelanitours.com